Report a Concern

Solid Waste

Transit (Bus) Service

Utility Account

Water, Sewer, and Stormwater

Zoning Compliance

Service Guide

Department Phone Issue / Concern
Building Inspections and Permits (919) 249-3418 Obtain permits to complete home projects (electrical work, addition of a deck, etc.)
Housing (919) 249-1039 Housing Programs (Affordable Housing, Housing Rehabilitation)
Parks and Recreation (919) 249-3402 Recreational programming for youth, adults, and seniors
Planning & Community Development (919) 249-3426 Sign Permits, Development Questions, Zoning Compliance (illegal signs, overgrown weeds, illegal dumping, mosquitos)
Police Department (919) 362-8661 Noise Complaint, Parking Violation, Apply for Mobile Vendor Permit
Traffic Signals (919) 249-3358 Traffic Signal Timing, placement
Utility Service (919) 362-8676 Billing Question, Connection or Disconnection of Utility Services (Call 919-372-7475 for after-hours emergencies), Sign up for Bank Draft
Water Resources (919) 362-8166 Water / Sewer Issues; Street Drainage, Stormwater Issues, Water Quality Concerns