Frequently Asked Questions
What are normal business hours at The Halle?
We are open Monday through Friday from 9am-6pm and Saturdays from 9am-1pm.
How can I find out about upcoming shows and programs at The Halle?
There are many ways to find out about upcoming events at The Halle:
- Sign up to receive our weekly emails HERE.
- Like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram.
- Stop by The Halle during business hours and pick up a current Apex Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Resources Program Guide.
- Give us a call at (919)249-1120
How do I purchase tickets to an upcoming show?
There are 3 ways to purchase tickets for an upcoming show:
- Visit during business hours and purchase from the box office.
- Call us and purchase your tickets over the phone. (919)249-1120
- Purchase your tickets right here on the website under the Events tab.
- All tickets are subject to North Carolina Entertainment Tax.
- There is a small service charge if purchased online, however there is not a service change at the Box Office/over the phone.
Can I buy tickets the day of the show?
Yes, as long as there are still tickets available. The Box Office will be open 30 minutes prior to the show for ticket sales. Please note that our children’s shows normally sell out, so be sure to buy tickets in advance.
Can I purchase tickets over the phone?
You may purchase tickets over the phone, via the website, or at The Halle’s Box Office.
Is there reserved seating at shows?
All shows are general admission, unless otherwise stated.
Do I have to buy tickets for my young child?
Generally children 2 and under are free as long as they sit on a parent’s lap and do not take up a seat.
What if I have questions regarding my purchase of tickets through ETIX?
Feel free to give us a call at (919)249-1120. We are happy to help! ETIX is a third party site that sells tickets for The Halle.
Where do I park?
Parking is available in public lots behind The Halle.
What if I have a program or performance idea?
Please share! We welcome new ideas from the public. Please contact Marie Neal at (919)249-1124 or email her at email@example.com
What are the rental hours?
Rentals can occur seven days a week with the exception of Town Holidays. The Halle is available for rental from 9am-12am. If you would like to inquire about what dates are currently available for rent, please contact Lisa Fleming at (919)249-1120 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about how to rent & what the prices are, click HERE.
When will I get my rental deposit back?
Should no damage/losses occur during your rental, you should expect your deposit returned within 2-3 weeks after your event.
How many people can fit into each room?
Each room has varying numbers based on how the renter sets up the space:
- Studio Gallery: 40 max with just chairs / 32 max with tables & chairs
- Studio A: 20 max with just chairs / 15 max with tables & chairs
- Auditorium: 150 max with just chairs / 100 max with tables & chairs
How do I hold a date for a rental?
Dates are only held if the rental is paid in full. To check current availability of a certain date, please call The Halle at (919)249-1120 or email us at email@example.com
Can I bring my own DJ to my event?
Yes, if the DJ has their own equipment. If using The Halle’s sound system, it must be rented and operated by The Halle’s staff technician. Only Halle staff is permitted into the sound/light room.
When can I come by and see the space?
The Halle is open Monday through Friday from 9am-6pm and Saturday from 9am-1pm. Feel free to drop by during those times to see the space. However rental applications are only taken Monday through Friday from 9am-6pm.