Last updated on May 22, 2020
- Apex Town Hall reopened on May 12th for the following services: Finance (utility billing), Building Permits and Inspections, Planning, and Development Services. The Public Works Administration is also reopened.
- Other town buildings including Apex Community Center and Halle Cultural Arts Center remain closed to the general public for now.
- Parks amenities including restrooms, athletic fields and courts, picnic shelters, and dog parks reopened May 1st. All public greenways and trails remain open.
- Playgrounds remain closed per NC executive order.
- Skate park remains closed due to planned repairs and improvements to this amenity.
- All programming for Apex Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources cancelled through May 31st. Participants who had already registered for these programs will be contacted directly regarding refunds.
- Rentals for shelters, fields and rooms are cancelled through May 31st. No new rentals will be scheduled until after May 31st.
Although the buildings will be closed, much like during a snow event or other natural disaster, staff will continue working to carry out the town’s mission, and to provide the best possible service during this unprecedented time. Here are a few ways that you can continue to conduct your business with Town staff.