Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to find out about upcoming dates.
The next event will be held on Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 105 Upchurch Street.
About the Event
Twice each year, during the Spring and Fall, the police department encourages all residents help keep identity theft away by bringing unwanted papers containing personal information to be shredded, free of charge.
The event is held from 8 - 11 am, or until the shred truck is full.
Come to the Public Works Parking Lot, located at 105 Upchurch Street, keeping in mind the following guidelines:
- Only documents containing personal identifying information will be accepted (i.e. bills, bank statements, old check).
- Please do not bring books, magazines or newspapers and other recyclables.
- Staples and paper clips do not need to be removed.
- Please remove all metal from hanging file folder and spiral bound notebooks.
- Please limit the amount of items to be destroyed to 2 small boxes/bags.