What happens in Apex during the winter holiday season? Here are a few things you should know!
Check out a few ways to celebrate the season below! Click on each event's name to learn more.
- Support Small Businesses: Shop small this holiday season with special holiday events like Small Business Saturday, Holiday Receipt Raffle, and Holiday Love Local Bingo
- Annual Christmas and Wreath Auction and Exhibit: Visit the Halle Cultural Arts Center to view and bid on wreaths submitted by local businesses and organizations.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony: Join community members and Apex Town Council as the downtown tree is lit at the Depot!
- Rotary Pancake Breakfast (organized by the Apex Rotary Club): Head over to Fire Station 1 on Salem Street for a morning of pancakes, choice of sausage/bacon, and unlimited orange juice/coffee. Proceeds are donated to creating local school scholarships.
- Apex Christmas Parade (organized by the Apex Rotary Club): Bring your lawn chairs and set up along the parade route to be a part of this Apex tradition! The parade route begins at the intersection of Ambergate Station and Apex Peakway, heading down Salem Street and ending at the Apex Public Works buildings on Upchurch Street.
- Holiday Tour of Lights: Experience homes and businesses decorated in holiday cheer all from the warm comfort of your car!
- Apex Chanukah Festival (organized by Chabad of Cary): Join Mayor Jacques Gilbert as he lights the shamash on the menorah on Apex Town Campus to celebrate the beginning of Chanukah!