- Advisory Boards and Committees
- Transit Advisory Committee
Transit Advisory Committee
The Transit Advisory Committee began meeting in February, 2017 and was formalized on July 16, 2019. The detailed duties to be performed by the Transit Advisory Committee are listed in the charter ordinance, which is viewable here. The Transit Advisory Committee operates according to the following Rules of Procedure.
The responsibilities of this committee, are to:
- Review transit plans and services and provide recommendations regarding revisions and/or approval.
- Make recommendations regarding local transit plans, policies, capital improvements, and service changes to the Mayor and Town Council.
- Provide information to the Mayor and Town Council regarding transit customer experience and stakeholder opinions and needs.
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Regular meetings of the Transit Advisory Committee shall be held at 4:00 pm on the second Wednesday of every quarter (every three (3) months). The meeting location will be posted on the agenda.
Transit Advisory Committee agendas are available on the Monday prior to each meeting. The next meeting is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, July 12, 2023.
|January 11, 2023||February 23, 2023||April 12, 2023|
|January 12, 2022||April 6, 2022||July 13, 2022||October 12, 2022|
|January 13, 2021||March 9, 2021||April 14, 2021||December 8, 2021|
|April 22, 2020||July 22, 2020||October 21, 2020|
- Stuart Wagner, Chair (Jul 2022 - Jul 2025)
- Andrew Werking, Vice-Chair (Jul 2022 - Jul 2025)
- David Yokum (Jul 2021 - Jul 2024)
- Linda Barrett (Jul 2021 - Jul 2024)
- Nick Bryant (Jul 2022 - Jul 2025)
- Kurt Pfeifer (Jul 2021 - Jul 2024)
- Amanda Bunce, Ex officio
- Joanna Helms, Ex officio
- Angela Reincke, Ex officio
Shannon Cox, Long Range Planning Manager
Office: (919) 249-3505
Katie Schwing, Senior Planner - Long Range Transit
Office: (919) 249-1043
How to Serve:
If you’re interested in serving on the Transit Advisory Committee, please complete this interest form. You will be contacted when a vacancy occurs.
For more information about transit services and plans in Apex visit the GoApex and Regional Transit page.