Environmental Advisory Board
The Environmental Advisory Board was created in September 2019. The duties to be performed by the Board are listed in the charter ordinance, which is viewable here.
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month beginning at 6:00p.m. in the 1st floor Training Room of the Public Works Administration Building, located at 105 Upchurch Street. View the 2020 Calendar of Meetings (PDF).
Please note: Due to COVID-19, the Board is meeting remotely until further notice. The public link is accessible here.
Environmental Advisory Board agendas are available on the Monday prior to each meeting.
Current Environmental Advisory Board Agenda (PDF)
2020 Meeting Minutes
|January 30, 2020||June 18, 2020||September 17, 2020|
|February 27, 2020||July 16, 2020||October 15, 2020|
|May 21, 2020||August 20, 2020|
- Harold "Hal" Langenbach, Chair -- 01/01/2020 - 12/31/2022
- Katie Schaaf, Vice Chair -- 01/01/2020 - 12/31/2020
- Tim Carley -- 01/01/2020 - 12/31/2020
- Laura Duggan -- 01/01/2020 - 12/31/2020
- John Garrison -- 01/01/2020 - 12/31/2021
- Michael Rusher -- 01/01/2020 - 12/31/2021
- Marilee Szczerbala -- 01/01/2020 - 12/31/2021
- Jessica Wilkerson -- 01/01/2020 - 12/31/2022
- Ted Williams -- 01/01/2020 - 12/31/2022
Rezoning Pre-Application Meetings
The Environmental Advisory Board offers a general list of suggested rezoning conditions for rezoning applicants to consider before filling a rezoning petition. The Rezoning Pre-Application Meetings Request form with Suggested Environmental Zoning Conditions is accessible here.
We want your feedback! Please provide your comments here.