February 28, 2023
73 Hunter Street
Apex, NC 27502
Special Town Council Meeting - Note Time Change
Tuesday, February 28, 2023
On February, 28, 2023, the Town Council meeting will start at 7:00 PM.
Town Council agendas are available on the Friday prior to each meeting at this link.
You may attend the meeting in person or view the meeting through the Town's YouTube livestream. Public comment may be submitted in advance of the meeting - see more information about that process at this link.
SPECIAL TOWN COUNCIL MEETING NOTICE
APEX, N.C. (February 21, 2023) – Pursuant to North Carolina General Statutes (NCGS) §143-318.12 and 160A-71, the Apex Town Council provides notice of a Special Meeting on Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 7:00 PM. This meeting will be held on the 2nd Floor in Council Chambers at Apex Town Hall located at 73 Hunter Street in Apex, North Carolina.
The purpose of this meeting is to consider the following items and take action as appropriate.
- 2023 Revised Council Meeting Calendar
- Appointments – Board of Adjustment (BOA)
- Appointments – Board of Adjustment (BOA) Chair/Vice-Chair
- Appointments – Review Officers for the Town of Apex
- Capital Project Ordinance Amendment 2023-5 – GPS Emergency Vehicle Preemption Project
- Contract Multi-Year - Infrastructure Technology Services Inc - Electric Utility Installations - February 28, 2023 through February 1, 2026
- Encroachment Agreement - 2901 Early Planting Ave Lot 395
- Interlocal Agreement Addendum - Town of Holly Springs - Yard Waste Transport
- Standard Specifications & Standard Details Revisions
- Tax Report – January 2023
- Presentation by the Apex Public School Foundation - Quarterly Peak S.T.A.R. Awards
- Proclamation - Town of Apex's 150th Anniversary of Incorporation
- Annexation No. 746 - Friendship Village - 27.853 acres
- Annexation No. 750 - 2012 Ramblewood Drive - 5.719 acres
- Rezoning Case No. 22CZ19 – The Heights PUD
- 2045 Land Use Map Amendment - Apex Gateway Phase 2
- Annexation No. 749 - Apex Gateway Phase 2 - 244.87 acres
- Rezoning Case No. 22CZ26 – Apex Gateway Phase 2
- Transportation Plan Amendments - Veridea East Village
- Veridea Environmental Enhancement Plan
- Unified Development Ordinance (UDO) Amendments - February 2023
Additional items may be added at the meeting as the Mayor and/or Councilmembers so desire.
Clerk Note: This meeting date is consistent with the Town Council's Regular Meeting Schedule. However, Special Meeting Notice is being provided as the start time has been adjusted to 7:00 PM.
Members of the public can access and view the meeting on the Town’s YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/TownofApexGov or attend in-person.
Anyone needing special accommodations to attend this meeting and/or if this information is needed in an alternative format, please contact the Town Clerk’s Office. The Town Clerk is located at 73 Hunter Street in Apex Town Hall on the 2nd Floor, (email) email@example.com or (phone) 919-249-1260. We request at least 48 hours’ notice prior to the meeting to make the appropriate arrangements.
Questions should be directed to the Town Clerk’s Office.
OFFICIAL SPECIAL MEETING NOTICE