13th Annual Christmas Wreath Exhibit & Auction benefiting Western Wake Crisis Ministry
- Show Runs: December 4 - 21
- Free Reception: Friday, December 4, 4pm-9pm (see main page about ticketed time slots for social distancing)
- The Halle Cultural Arts Center hosts this exhibit through the holiday season. Drift into the whimsical wonderland in the gallery this December. See what Apex area businesses, schools, performing groups and other organizations dream up for their themed greenery, and take a chance on the silent auction with your bid on a favorite display. Every tree and wreath go home to the highest bidder.
- Bidding ends on December 21 at 1pm
- Read more about this show HERE!
Egg In Nest
- Show Runs: January 15 - March 5, 2021
- Free Reception: Friday, January 15, 6pm-8pm
- Egg in Nest is a unique Art Studio offering Art Classes for children and adults in the Southwest Raleigh, Cary and Apex area. Children of all ages gather in small groups to make art and enhance creativity. Each student works independently on art projects of their choice!
- They offer after-school, home-school and track-out art class times and evening hours for teens and adults. Painting, drawing and portfolio prep classes are held weekly during the school year and Art Camps are available in the summer. Painting lessons include watercolor, oils and acrylic drawing lessons explores graphite, charcoal, pastel and mixed media materials.
- Show Runs: March 12 - May 14, 2021
- Free Reception: Friday, March 12, 6pm-8pm
- Francine Zoppi’s artistic talent is diversified as mother nature’s palette. The love of line and natures infinite range of colors are creatively expressed in her detailed Oil and Watercolor paintings. Artist Georgia O’Keefe inspires her Botanical paintings, that capture and shared with the viewer all the beauty and wonderful complexity of nature. Francine was the head of the Fine Arts Department at University School in Florida for over 21 years.
- She has worked as a dedicated art teacher for 36 years, working with children in both private and public school, summer enrichment programs, and helping students with their portfolios to enter Art Schools. She is a graduate of Queens College, New York, with additional studies at Nova Southeastern University where she received a Master of Arts. Today she works from her home studio as an active working artist in Cary NC with previous shows in Downtown Cary, Cary Senior Center, and The Halle Cultural Arts Center.