Social Media & Mobile Apps
Connect with us. The Apex Police Department uses social media to post the following types of information:
- Community Policing Efforts
- Pictures of suspects that need to be identified
- Public Safety Tips and Topics and more
- Apex Police Department Mobile App - The Apex Police has a mobile app for IPhone/iPad users. The Apex Police Department app allows users to catalog their personal property, with serial numbers and photos. There are useful links for community resources, crime prevention, school resource officer contact information sex offender locator showing all registered sex offenders in the area and much more!
In addition, users can find Apex Police Department contact information, explore the Apex Police Department social media, and get answers to FAQs! We hope you find this app useful in keeping Apex a safe place to live, work and visit!
- Text-A-Tip Mobile App - The Apex Police Department has a mobile app available for ITunes and Android users that allows you the ability to submit anonymous tips that relate to crimes and information on crimes that have occurred to the Apex, NC Police Department. Key Features Include: Anonymous 2 way interaction between the tipster and the police department, ability to attach images to tips and Intuitive interface makes it easy to quickly send a tip and get a response. Text your tip to TIP411 using keyword Apex PD or download the App. This service is not intended for reporting activity such as barking dogs, illegally parked vehicles, loud noise complaints, crimes in progress, etc.