- Place only household trash in your rolling garbage bin.
- Only items inside your cart will be collected - do not place overflow garbage outside of your carts.
- Roll your bin to the curb the night before your scheduled collection day.
- Place your garbage and recycling carts 3 - 4 feet apart to allow enough space for the garbage truck’s automated arm.
- Bagging your garbage helps keep your cart clean and reduces wind blown litter.
Do not place the following items in your garbage cart:
- Yard waste (grass, limbs, leaves, dirt, rocks)
- Construction debris (wood, carpet, sheet rock)
- Automotive parts, including tires
- Hazardous waste (paint, oil, etc.)
- Hot ashes
These items can be properly disposed of through yard waste collection, or at the Southwest Wake drop-off facility.
Complete an online service request form or call Town of Apex Customer Service at (919) 362-8676.