To schedule a bulk item pickup, please contact Customer Service at (919) 362-8676 or complete an online service request.
Things to Know
- You will receive an email with your scheduled collection day.
- All bulk trash items must be placed at the curb by 6 a.m. on the scheduled pickup day.
- The town does not pickup construction, demolition or remodeling materials.
- The town will pick up carpet. In general, a 12-foot by 12-foot piece of carpet is considered 1 item and multiple rooms of carpet are charged by the load.
- A mattress and box spring are considered 1 item.
- Moving boxes will be picked up one time free of charge for new residence. Boxes should be stacked at the curb. Customers will incur bulk trash charges if the moving boxes are not completely empty and flattened.
- White goods can’t be combined into the load price.
- This service is not available for businesses, or for apartments.
Bulk Trash Fee Schedule
- White Goods: $18 each (refrigerators, washers, dryers, hot water heaters, etc.)
- Single Bulk Items: $11 each (mattress and/or box spring all sizes, sofa, chair, bicycle, grill, table, television, etc.)
- Multiple Bulk Items: $40 per load (Not more than 1 pickup truck load)